- Board Certified in Pain Management by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Board Certified by the American Board of Disability Analysts, and American Board of Internal Medicine
- Extensive training in traditional interventional pain management techniques and regenerative medicine
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (ASIPP)
- Florida Society of Interventional Pain Physicians (FSIPP)
- World Academy of Pain Management Ultrasonography (WAPMU)
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
Expert in Minimally Invasive Techniques
Dr. Banionis is an expert in minimally invasive techniques using live imaging, such as fluoroscopy and ultrasound directed needle guidance, to precisely deliver medications and biologic regenerative medicine products such as PRP and stem cells to areas of tissue damage.
Precise needle guidance is particularly important when injecting into sensitive areas around the spine and joints, to maximize repair and stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. Incorporating state of the art regenerative techniques provides patients with the highest quality of care while restoring function and repairing damaged tissues.
This helps patients maintain their active lifestyles while avoiding surgeries.
Dr. Banionis is also honored to have served with distinction in the U.S. Army Reserve and was honorably discharged from the US Army in 1996.