Information Collections, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and use of this website (including IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and our organization on or in relation to the website, including information relating to any purchases of goods and services
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering on the website (name, address, phone number, email address, etc.)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters
- Any other information that you choose to send us
We use the information collected primarily for the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information. This safeguard may require you to provide different forms of identity should you wish to obtain information about your account details.
Access and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can obtain access to any of the following items listed below by contacting us via the phone number or email listed on the website:
- View your information on file
- Change/correct your information on file
- Delete any of your information on file
- Express concerns regarding the use of your information
We do not disclose any personal information obtained about you from this website to third parties except when we need to do so. We may also use the information to keep in contact with you and inform you of developments associated with our business. You will be given the opportunity to remove yourself from any mailing list or similar device. If at any time in the future we should wish to disclose information collected on this website to any third party, it would only be with your knowledge and consent. We may from time to time provide information of a general nature to third parties but will not use any information that could identify those individuals.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information, where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonable
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. We will store all personal information provided on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Your internet browser has the built-in ability to store small files, or “cookies” that hold information that allows a website to recognize your account. Our website takes advantage of this ability to enhance your experience. You have the ability to prevent your computer from accepting cookies; this may impair the functionality of the website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.